EV box charging is very important for electric vehicle. How to charge electric vehicles intelligently and quickly is the most important research and development of many automobile manufacturers.
For electric vehicles, the charging device must meet the requirements of safety, convenience, economic cost, efficiency and so on. The common charging methods currently on the market include conventional charging methods such as charging pile charging stations, battery replacement, and wireless charging. Way. Let's take a look at the knowledge of new energy electric vehicle charging cables with us!
Ⅰ. Precautions for using EV charging cable
1. It is recommended to charge it every day, so that the battery is in a shallow cycle state, and the battery life will be prolonged.
2. During use, the charging time and charging frequency should be accurately grasped according to the actual situation. Overcharge, overdischarge and undercharge will shorten the battery life.
3. Avoid plug heating during charging. Excessive heating time will cause short circuit or poor contact of the plug and damage the charger and battery. Therefore, when the above situation is discovered, the oxide of the electric vehicle charging cable should be removed in time or the connector should be replaced.
4. Be sure to follow the instructions on protecting the charger in the manual, and try to protect the charger to prevent vibration. In addition, keep the charger ventilated when charging, otherwise it will not only affect the life of the charger, but may also affect the charging status and cause damage to the battery.
5. Periodically discharge the battery completely once, and then fully charge the battery. A regular deep discharge of the battery is also conducive to "activating" the battery, which can slightly increase the battery's capacity.
Ⅱ. The functional requirements of EV charging cable
The electric vehicle charging cable is the carrier connecting the electric vehicle and the charging pile, and its basic function is to transmit electric energy. However, with the development of charging technology, in order to better complete the charging process, it is necessary to communicate between the electric vehicle and the charging pile, and perform automatic control when necessary.
Therefore, the charging process puts forward higher requirements on the charging cable of electric vehicles. The charging cable not only needs to have the function of power transmission, but also needs to transmit the status and information of the vehicle and the power battery to the charging pile for real-time interaction. Under necessary conditions, Control the charging action to complete the charging process safely and reliably.
At present, the safety of electric vehicles has become a key focus of the industry. Due to the long time, high current intensity, and high frequency of cable use in the charging and discharging process of electric vehicles, its safety should be highly valued. On the basis of ensuring good insulation performance, electric vehicle charging cables should have high heat resistance and aging resistance. At the same time, they should have good low-smoke and flame-retardant properties during combustion to ensure that losses and injuries are minimized.
- Hangzhou Jayuan Industrial Company Limited Electric Vehicle Charging
- Solar Water Pump for Agriculture
- EV Charging Cable Types
- Some Basic Knowledge about Solar Panels
- Polycrystalline and Multicrystalline Solar Panels
- Solar Panel for Home Use
- What Are the Factors That Affect the Price of Rural Solar Street Lights?
- How to Choose the Right LED Solar Street Lamp?
- What Parameters Should Be Paid Attention to when Purchasing Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Special Attention to in the Use of Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Attention to when Choosing LED Solar Street Lights?
- Solution and Application of Solar Water Pump Irrigation System
- The Best Portable Solar Panels of 2021
- Why Are Portable Solar Panels Very Suitable for RV and Camping?
- Advantages of Using Solar Panels in Camping
- Principle, Structure and Advantages of Solar Photovoltaic Water Pump System
- What Does It Need to Install the Solar Panel for Home Use
- Application and Characteristics of Solar Water Pump with Battery Backup
- What Is a Solar Water Pump?
- Some Details about EV CHARGING CABLES
- Introduction and Types of EV Chargers
- How Many Standards Does EV Charging Cable Have?
- Hangzhou Jayuan EV Charging cable
- What Issues Should Be Considered when Designing EV charging cables?
- How to Clean Solar Panels in Home Photovoltaic Power Plants?
- How Does the Solar Submersible Pump Work? Is It Easy to Install and Maintain?
- Skills and Requirements for Daily Maintenance of Wires in EV Charging Pile
- The Material Introduction and Standardization Direction of EV Electric Charging Cables
- The Working Principle and Classification of Solar Submersible Pumps
- Safety Performance Requirements for EV Charging Cable
- Attention and Functional Requirements of EV Charging Cable
- Principle and Classification of Electric Car Charger Adapter
- How to Select EV Charging Cable?
- Which is More Efficient, an EV Car Home Charger or a Charging Pile?
- How to Choose the Cable Type of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile?
- Requirements for Outdoor Use and Selection of the Cable of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Certification Requirements and Main Performance Parameters of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles for Cables
- What Are the Wiring Requirements for Mobile Electric Vehicle Charging?
- What Are the Advantages of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cable?
- The Material Introduction of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Charging Cable
- Characteristics and Composition of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile
- What Are the Technical Requirements for Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cables?
- What Are the Cable Reference Standards for Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- Company News
- Industry News
- Exhibitions & Events