Although many countries and regions use fast-charging electric vehicle charging piles, slow-charging electric vehicle charging piles have not withdrawn from the market. Practical data shows that among the electric vehicle charging piles built in many countries, the number of slow-charging electric vehicle charging piles is much higher than that of fast-charging electric vehicle charging piles. It can be seen that, compared with fast-charging electric vehicle charging piles, electric vehicle charging malls are favored, and slow-charging electric vehicle charging piles still have their common advantages.
1. Slow charging EV charging pile
First of all, the charging pile of slow-charging electric vehicles has a high affinity with electric cars, and there is no battery loss of electric vehicles, which has been supported by many users.
Although it takes 5~8 hours to charge an electric car slowly, many private car owners come back at night to charge their electric car and want to charge the electric car overnight. It is very inconvenient to have to drive an electric car over to charge an electric car that needs to be charged.
Many bus companies also responded to this. Sometimes, they still need several charging piles for slow-charging electric vehicles. Assuming that the charging piles for fast-charging electric vehicles are running at full capacity, it is necessary to deploy a few more employees who specialize in charging work. Employees, and sometimes a car drives out, recharges again and again, and electric vehicle charging points are put on hold.
2. Fast charging electric vehicle charging pile
Not only that, the power loss of fast-charging EV charging piles in the actual charging process is also much higher than that of slow-charging EV charging piles, so the cost of fast-charging EV charging piles is also much higher than that of slow-charging EV charging piles. The same is true overseas.
It is reported that there are more than 15,000 electric vehicle charging piles built in the UK, of which more than 12,000 are charging piles for slow electric vehicles. In the UK, it takes 6~8 hours to charge using a slow-charging electric vehicle charging pile, which costs 3.64 pounds, or about 32 yuan. Using a fast-charging electric vehicle charging pile, the same small electric car takes 40 minutes to charge, and it costs 6.5 pounds, or about 57 yuan, which is almost the price between the two.
Our company is a solution and export company dedicated to providing customers with the highest quality products in the fields of solar and electric vehicle charging. Our main focus is to provide our customers with the best solutions in the field of new energy. If necessary, welcome to consult.
- Hangzhou Jayuan Industrial Company Limited Electric Vehicle Charging
- Solar Water Pump for Agriculture
- EV Charging Cable Types
- Some Basic Knowledge about Solar Panels
- Polycrystalline and Multicrystalline Solar Panels
- Solar Panel for Home Use
- What Are the Factors That Affect the Price of Rural Solar Street Lights?
- How to Choose the Right LED Solar Street Lamp?
- What Parameters Should Be Paid Attention to when Purchasing Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Special Attention to in the Use of Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Attention to when Choosing LED Solar Street Lights?
- Solution and Application of Solar Water Pump Irrigation System
- The Best Portable Solar Panels of 2021
- Why Are Portable Solar Panels Very Suitable for RV and Camping?
- Advantages Of Using Solar Panels For Camping
- Principle, Structure and Advantages of Solar Photovoltaic Water Pump System
- What Does It Need to Install the Solar Panel for Home Use
- Solar Powered Water Pump With Battery Backup Applications And Characteristics
- What Is a Solar Water Pump?
- Some Details about EV CHARGING CABLES
- Introduction and Types of EV Chargers
- How Many Standards Does EV Charging Cable Have?
- Hangzhou Jayuan EV Charging cable
- What Issues Should Be Considered when Designing EV charging cables?
- How to Clean Solar Panels in Home Photovoltaic Power Plants?
- How Does the Solar Submersible Pump Work? Is It Easy to Install and Maintain?
- Skills and Requirements for Daily Maintenance of Wires in EV Charging Pile
- The Material Introduction and Standardization Direction of EV Electric Charging Cables
- The Working Principle and Classification of Solar Submersible Pumps
- Safety Performance Requirements for EV Charging Cable
- Attention and Functional Requirements of EV Charging Cable
- Principle and Classification of Electric Car Charger Adapter
- How to Select EV Charging Cable?
- Which is More Efficient, an EV Car Home Charger or a Charging Pile?
- How to Choose the Cable Type of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile?
- Requirements for Outdoor Use and Selection of the Cable of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Certification Requirements and Main Performance Parameters of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles for Cables
- What Are the Wiring Requirements for Mobile Electric Vehicle Charging?
- What Are the Advantages of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cable?
- The Material Introduction of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Charging Cable
- Characteristics and Composition of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile
- What Are the Technical Requirements for Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cables?
- What Are the Cable Reference Standards for Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- Slow EV Charging Pile is a Necessity for Electric Vehicles
- EV Charging Pile Used in Thunderstorms
- How to Reasonably Set the Cost of Car Charging Piles?
- Standard and Development of Car Charging Pile Maintenance
- How to Properly Charge New Energy Vehicles with Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- How to Distinguish Between Fast-charging Electric Charging Piles and Slow-charging Electric Charging Piles?
- Characteristics and Operation Methods of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- About the Charging and Payment of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Company News
- Industry News
- Exhibitions & Events