Introduction of EV chargers
Recharging an electric car is a very simple process, but it goes beyond simply plugging it into the power. Carrying out the recharges properly will always ensure that the state of the battery of our car is optimal, and therefore the performance of the car as well.
In the recharging process, factors such as power (Watts), voltage (Volts) and intensity (Amps) intervene, but also the type of battery that the car carries, or the cables that connect the vehicle to the pole, the plugs or the charging station you use.
Types of EV chargers
Schuko type domestic connector, responds to the CEE 7/4 Type F standard and is compatible with European power outlets. It has two terminals and an earth connection and supports currents of up to 16 A. It is only used for slow recharging and does not have integrated communication. We can find it in multiple appliances.
SAE J1772 connector, or Type 1, sometimes also known as Yazaki. It is a specific North American standard for electric vehicles. It has five terminals, the two current, the ground and two complementary, proximity detection (the car cannot move while it is plugged in) and control (communication with the network). Level 1, for slow charging, supports up to 16 A. Level 2, up to 80 A, for fast charging
Mennekes connector, or Type 2, is a German industrial type connector, VDE-AR-E 2623-2-2. There are two types: single-phase, up to 16 A, for slow charging, and three-phase, up to 63 A (43.8 kW) for fast charging.
Combined Single Connector, or CCS, has been proposed by North Americans and Germans as a standard solution. It has five terminals, for current, earth protection and communication with the network. Supports both slow and fast recharging.
Scame connector, or Type 3, also known as EV Plug-in Alliance, is mainly supported by French manufacturers. It has five or seven terminals, either for single-phase or three-phase current, ground and communication with the network. Supports up to 32 A (for semi-fast recharge). You will not find it in Hyundai models marketed in Europe.
CHAdeMO connector, is the standard of the Japanese manufacturers. It is specifically designed for fast recharging in direct current. It has ten terminals, ground connection and communication with the network. Supports up to 200 A of current intensity (for ultra-fast recharges). It is the largest diameter, both the connector and the cable.
- Hangzhou Jayuan Industrial Company Limited Electric Vehicle Charging
- Solar Water Pump for Agriculture
- EV Charging Cable Types
- Some Basic Knowledge about Solar Panels
- Polycrystalline and Multicrystalline Solar Panels
- Solar Panel for Home Use
- What Are the Factors That Affect the Price of Rural Solar Street Lights?
- How to Choose the Right LED Solar Street Lamp?
- What Parameters Should Be Paid Attention to when Purchasing Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Special Attention to in the Use of Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Attention to when Choosing LED Solar Street Lights?
- Solution and Application of Solar Water Pump Irrigation System
- The Best Portable Solar Panels of 2021
- Why Are Portable Solar Panels Very Suitable for RV and Camping?
- Advantages Of Using Solar Panels For Camping
- Principle, Structure and Advantages of Solar Photovoltaic Water Pump System
- What Does It Need to Install the Solar Panel for Home Use
- Solar Powered Water Pump With Battery Backup Applications And Characteristics
- What Is a Solar Water Pump?
- Some Details about EV CHARGING CABLES
- Introduction and Types of EV Chargers
- How Many Standards Does EV Charging Cable Have?
- Hangzhou Jayuan EV Charging cable
- What Issues Should Be Considered when Designing EV charging cables?
- How to Clean Solar Panels in Home Photovoltaic Power Plants?
- How Does the Solar Submersible Pump Work? Is It Easy to Install and Maintain?
- Skills and Requirements for Daily Maintenance of Wires in EV Charging Pile
- The Material Introduction and Standardization Direction of EV Electric Charging Cables
- The Working Principle and Classification of Solar Submersible Pumps
- Safety Performance Requirements for EV Charging Cable
- Attention and Functional Requirements of EV Charging Cable
- Principle and Classification of Electric Car Charger Adapter
- How to Select EV Charging Cable?
- Which is More Efficient, an EV Car Home Charger or a Charging Pile?
- How to Choose the Cable Type of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile?
- Requirements for Outdoor Use and Selection of the Cable of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Certification Requirements and Main Performance Parameters of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles for Cables
- What Are the Wiring Requirements for Mobile Electric Vehicle Charging?
- What Are the Advantages of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cable?
- The Material Introduction of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Charging Cable
- Characteristics and Composition of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile
- What Are the Technical Requirements for Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cables?
- What Are the Cable Reference Standards for Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- Slow EV Charging Pile is a Necessity for Electric Vehicles
- EV Charging Pile Used in Thunderstorms
- How to Reasonably Set the Cost of Car Charging Piles?
- Standard and Development of Car Charging Pile Maintenance
- How to Properly Charge New Energy Vehicles with Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- How to Distinguish Between Fast-charging Electric Charging Piles and Slow-charging Electric Charging Piles?
- Characteristics and Operation Methods of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- About the Charging and Payment of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Company News
- Industry News
- Exhibitions & Events