Installing a solar panel for home use that can generate electricity is very simple. It mainly requires five parts: solar panels, solar brackets, cables, photovoltaic inverters, metering meters and energy storage batteries installed by the grid company.
1. The purchase of solar panel for home use
It is necessary to determine how many square meters of solar plate for home to buy according to the electricity demand of one's own family. Currently, solar cells on the market are divided into amorphous silicon and crystalline silicon. Among them, crystalline silicon can be divided into polycrystalline silicon and monocrystalline silicon. From the perspective of the photoelectric conversion efficiency of those three materials, that is, monocrystalline silicon (up to 17%)> polycrystalline silicon (12-15%)> amorphous silicon (about 5%).
Crystal silicon (single crystal silicon and polycrystalline silicon) basically has no current under low light, and amorphous silicon is light (the energy is inherently small under low light). So on the whole, monocrystalline silicon or polycrystalline silicon household solar panel materials should be used. Considering that monocrystalline silicon materials are expensive, polycrystalline silicon materials are generally used. If you choose a polysilicon solar panel with a power of about 250W, then it means that a 5KW system requires 20 panels.
2. Solar bracket for solar panel for home use
Solar photovoltaic bracket is a special bracket designed for placing, installing and fixing solar panels in solar photovoltaic power generation systems. You have to be carefuol in choosing the solar panel supplier. The general materials are aluminum alloy and stainless steel, and the service life is longer after hot-dip galvanizing. Brackets are mainly divided into two categories: fixed type and automatic tracking type.
At present, some fixed brackets on the market can also be adjusted according to the seasonal changes of the sun's rays. Just like when they are just installed, the slope of each solar panel for home use can be adjusted to adapt to the light by moving the fasteners. At different angles, the solar panel can be accurately fixed at the designated position by tightening again. The automatic tracking solar support has a rotating device, which can adjust its angle with the rotation of the sun like a sunflower, and has a high utilization rate of light energy.
The bracket must be firm and reliable, and it is best to withstand a level 12 typhoon. Of course, the bracket fixing requirements are generally based on the largest typhoon in the local history.
3. Cables for solar panel for home use
Choose the appropriate cable specification according to the power consumption. Generally, it is recommended to select a cable that can withstand the maximum current of the electricity to be larger to ensure that the cable will not be burned.
4. Photovoltaic inverters for solar panel for home use
It is necessary to select a photovoltaic inverter with suitable power according to the electricity demand, otherwise it will cause unstable electricity consumption and affect the service life of the entire solar power generation system.
- Hangzhou Jayuan Industrial Company Limited Electric Vehicle Charging
- Solar Water Pump for Agriculture
- EV Charging Cable Types
- Some Basic Knowledge about Solar Panels
- Polycrystalline and Multicrystalline Solar Panels
- Solar Panel for Home Use
- What Are the Factors That Affect the Price of Rural Solar Street Lights?
- How to Choose the Right LED Solar Street Lamp?
- What Parameters Should Be Paid Attention to when Purchasing Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Special Attention to in the Use of Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Attention to when Choosing LED Solar Street Lights?
- Solution and Application of Solar Water Pump Irrigation System
- The Best Portable Solar Panels of 2021
- Why Are Portable Solar Panels Very Suitable for RV and Camping?
- Advantages of Using Solar Panels in Camping
- Principle, Structure and Advantages of Solar Photovoltaic Water Pump System
- What Does It Need to Install the Solar Panel for Home Use
- Application and Characteristics of Solar Water Pump with Battery Backup
- What Is a Solar Water Pump?
- Some Details about EV CHARGING CABLES
- Introduction and Types of EV Chargers
- How Many Standards Does EV Charging Cable Have?
- Hangzhou Jayuan EV Charging cable
- What Issues Should Be Considered when Designing EV charging cables?
- How to Clean Solar Panels in Home Photovoltaic Power Plants?
- How Does the Solar Submersible Pump Work? Is It Easy to Install and Maintain?
- Skills and Requirements for Daily Maintenance of Wires in EV Charging Pile
- The Material Introduction and Standardization Direction of EV Electric Charging Cables
- The Working Principle and Classification of Solar Submersible Pumps
- Safety Performance Requirements for EV Charging Cable
- Attention and Functional Requirements of EV Charging Cable
- Principle and Classification of Electric Car Charger Adapter
- How to Select EV Charging Cable?
- Which is More Efficient, an EV Car Home Charger or a Charging Pile?
- How to Choose the Cable Type of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile?
- Requirements for Outdoor Use and Selection of the Cable of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Certification Requirements and Main Performance Parameters of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles for Cables
- What Are the Wiring Requirements for Mobile Electric Vehicle Charging?
- What Are the Advantages of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cable?
- The Material Introduction of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Charging Cable
- Characteristics and Composition of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile
- What Are the Technical Requirements for Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cables?
- What Are the Cable Reference Standards for Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- Company News
- Industry News
- Exhibitions & Events