As the use of new energy vehicles continues to increase, usage problems also begin to increase. For example, there are many thunderstorms in summer. In thunderstorm weather, will electric vehicle charging piles leak electricity? Can tell you responsibly that there will be no leakage! Let's find out together.
Ⅰ. Waterproof design of electric vehicle charging pile
The waterproof working capability and minimum standard for outdoor charging infrastructure is IP56. That is to say, the charging facilities have grade 5 dustproof, anti-foreign body intrusion, grade 6 moisture-proof, and waterproof immersion, which means that the EV charging pile can be sprayed at any angle and has waterproof function, so the charging facilities will not have water ingress problems during light and medium rain.
There is no need to panic in the event of heavy rain. During the development and construction of charging service facilities, ground hardening and basic safety protection can be analyzed at the bottom of charging technical facilities, so that the electric vehicle charging pile body has a protection of 20-30 cm below. Water flooding capability.
Ⅱ. Anti-leakage device for electric vehicle charging pile
Electric vehicle charging piles will be installed with leakage protection devices. Once leakage is detected, it will automatically cut off the power supply and stop working.
Ⅲ. Lightning protection device for electric vehicle charging pile
In addition to the installation of dust-proof, waterproof, and anti-leakage devices, electric vehicle charging piles can also be installed with lightning protection devices to prevent enterprises from damaging equipment due to lightning strikes.
Although electric vehicle charging piles are equipped with certain protective devices, Neng Baoer reminds everyone that when it rains, it is recommended that you try not to use outdoor charging piles. If we must use it, we need to pay strict attention to the following points:
1. When parking, try to choose a place without water accumulation and high parking to avoid the phenomenon that the battery is soaked in water. If there is standing water in the charging service area, charging is prohibited.
2. Before charging connection, carefully check whether there is water or foreign matter on the side of the electric vehicle charging pile and the connector interface on the vehicle side. Be sure to clean or wipe it before connecting.
3. When holding the gun to move the learning process, be sure to ensure that the muzzle is facing down to prevent rainwater from splashing into the gun.
When the hood is opened, the car charging socket ensures that the socket is not exposed to rainwater, preventing rainwater from entering the socket. For the sake of safety, we recommend that you can operate the umbrella during the whole process of using the electric vehicle charging pile to avoid the exposure of key functional parts such as the charging gun and the charging port to the rain.
In the process of use, in the event of an emergency, the electric vehicle charging pile also has an [emergency stop button]. When the emergency stop button is pressed at the time of danger, the output switch can be cut off within 100 milliseconds to stop charging.
- Hangzhou Jayuan Industrial Company Limited Electric Vehicle Charging
- Solar Water Pump for Agriculture
- EV Charging Cable Types
- Some Basic Knowledge about Solar Panels
- Polycrystalline and Multicrystalline Solar Panels
- Solar Panel for Home Use
- What Are the Factors That Affect the Price of Rural Solar Street Lights?
- How to Choose the Right LED Solar Street Lamp?
- What Parameters Should Be Paid Attention to when Purchasing Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Special Attention to in the Use of Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Attention to when Choosing LED Solar Street Lights?
- Solution and Application of Solar Water Pump Irrigation System
- The Best Portable Solar Panels of 2021
- Why Are Portable Solar Panels Very Suitable for RV and Camping?
- Advantages Of Using Solar Panels For Camping
- Principle, Structure and Advantages of Solar Photovoltaic Water Pump System
- What Does It Need to Install the Solar Panel for Home Use
- Solar Powered Water Pump With Battery Backup Applications And Characteristics
- What Is a Solar Water Pump?
- Some Details about EV CHARGING CABLES
- Introduction and Types of EV Chargers
- How Many Standards Does EV Charging Cable Have?
- Hangzhou Jayuan EV Charging cable
- What Issues Should Be Considered when Designing EV charging cables?
- How to Clean Solar Panels in Home Photovoltaic Power Plants?
- How Does the Solar Submersible Pump Work? Is It Easy to Install and Maintain?
- Skills and Requirements for Daily Maintenance of Wires in EV Charging Pile
- The Material Introduction and Standardization Direction of EV Electric Charging Cables
- The Working Principle and Classification of Solar Submersible Pumps
- Safety Performance Requirements for EV Charging Cable
- Attention and Functional Requirements of EV Charging Cable
- Principle and Classification of Electric Car Charger Adapter
- How to Select EV Charging Cable?
- Which is More Efficient, an EV Car Home Charger or a Charging Pile?
- How to Choose the Cable Type of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile?
- Requirements for Outdoor Use and Selection of the Cable of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Certification Requirements and Main Performance Parameters of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles for Cables
- What Are the Wiring Requirements for Mobile Electric Vehicle Charging?
- What Are the Advantages of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cable?
- The Material Introduction of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Charging Cable
- Characteristics and Composition of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile
- What Are the Technical Requirements for Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cables?
- What Are the Cable Reference Standards for Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- Slow EV Charging Pile is a Necessity for Electric Vehicles
- EV Charging Pile Used in Thunderstorms
- How to Reasonably Set the Cost of Car Charging Piles?
- Standard and Development of Car Charging Pile Maintenance
- How to Properly Charge New Energy Vehicles with Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- How to Distinguish Between Fast-charging Electric Charging Piles and Slow-charging Electric Charging Piles?
- Characteristics and Operation Methods of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- About the Charging and Payment of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Company News
- Industry News
- Exhibitions & Events