While the Cybertruck tri-motor version has a range of up to 800 kilometers, Tesla is considering the extreme case and intends to implement "solar power" on its body.
Tesla, which has been working on a solar business, announced plans to add solar panels to its Cybertruck all-electric pickup models and officially launch the solar panel option in 2021.
It offers an extra 15 miles a day when it's not on and 30 to 40 miles a day when it's deployed.
Technology has apparently not been popularized in electric cars, largely because of inefficiency.
Tesla tried to integrate solar panels into the Model 3 back in 2017 but abandoned the attempt due to inefficient use.
In an ongoing development, Tesla CHIEF Executive Elon Musk noted that the Cybertruck would offer a solar panel option that would add 15 miles of range per day to the vehicle, or 30 to 40 miles per day when expanded.
In this regard, some industry insiders believe that Tesla chose Cybertruck as its first vehicle equipped with solar panels, mainly because the roof area of the vehicle is large enough to be embedded with solar panels, and it is easier for the vehicle to obtain more power generation.
It won't solve extreme cases, but it will at least reassure users that the efficiency of solar panels is well known.
- Hangzhou Jayuan Industrial Company Limited Electric Vehicle Charging
- Solar Water Pump for Agriculture
- EV Charging Cable Types
- Some Basic Knowledge about Solar Panels
- Polycrystalline and Multicrystalline Solar Panels
- Solar Panel for Home Use
- What Are the Factors That Affect the Price of Rural Solar Street Lights?
- How to Choose the Right LED Solar Street Lamp?
- What Parameters Should Be Paid Attention to when Purchasing Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Special Attention to in the Use of Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Attention to when Choosing LED Solar Street Lights?
- Solution and Application of Solar Water Pump Irrigation System
- The Best Portable Solar Panels of 2021
- Why Are Portable Solar Panels Very Suitable for RV and Camping?
- Advantages of Using Solar Panels in Camping
- Principle, Structure and Advantages of Solar Photovoltaic Water Pump System
- What Does It Need to Install the Solar Panel for Home Use
- Application and Characteristics of Solar Water Pump with Battery Backup
- What Is a Solar Water Pump?
- Some Details about EV CHARGING CABLES
- Introduction and Types of EV Chargers
- How Many Standards Does EV Charging Cable Have?
- Hangzhou Jayuan EV Charging cable
- What Issues Should Be Considered when Designing EV charging cables?
- How to Clean Solar Panels in Home Photovoltaic Power Plants?
- How Does the Solar Submersible Pump Work? Is It Easy to Install and Maintain?
- Skills and Requirements for Daily Maintenance of Wires in EV Charging Pile
- The Material Introduction and Standardization Direction of EV Electric Charging Cables
- The Working Principle and Classification of Solar Submersible Pumps
- Safety Performance Requirements for EV Charging Cable
- Attention and Functional Requirements of EV Charging Cable
- Principle and Classification of Electric Car Charger Adapter
- How to Select EV Charging Cable?
- Which is More Efficient, an EV Car Home Charger or a Charging Pile?
- How to Choose the Cable Type of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile?
- Requirements for Outdoor Use and Selection of the Cable of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Certification Requirements and Main Performance Parameters of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles for Cables
- What Are the Wiring Requirements for Mobile Electric Vehicle Charging?
- What Are the Advantages of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cable?
- The Material Introduction of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Charging Cable
- Characteristics and Composition of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile
- What Are the Technical Requirements for Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cables?
- What Are the Cable Reference Standards for Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- Company News
- Industry News
- Exhibitions & Events
Time: Apr 20 2022Characteristics and Composition of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile