Ⅰ. Certification requirements for electric vehicle charging piles on cables
Electric vehicle charging system, an important basic support system of electric vehicles, the key condition to realize the industrialization and popularization of electric vehicles, has a significant impact on the development of electric vehicle industry.
The cable of EV charging piles is used to connect electric vehicle charging device and charging infrastructure so as to transmit power to electric vehicles, and equipped with a certain number of signal lines, control lines, power auxiliary wires, etc., to ensure accurate control and safe operation of the whole charging process.
the cable of EV charging piles is generally used in charging stations, parking lots, hotels, communities, garages and other areas. Portable cables can be placed in the car.
At present, the safety of electric vehicles has become the focus of the industry. The safety of the cable of electric vehicle charging piles has also got a lot of attention, because the cable is a new type of wire and cable, whose operating requirements are different from traditional wire and cable, and a number of international testing authorities have also evaluated and certified the cable of new energy.
Ⅱ. Main performance parameters of the cable of electric vehicle charging piles
According to the operating standard, automobile cables are divided into Japanese-standard wires, German-standard wires, American-standard wires, nation-standard wires, etc. The charging cable certified by UL62 is one of the three major cable markets in the world.
The cable material certified by UL62 has a wide range and PVC, TPE, CPE, etc. can be used. Emphasis is placed on environmental resistance, electrical performance, combustion, etc., such as 90 degree long-term insulation resistance, relative capacitance and stability factor, VW-1 test, etc. But the specification selection in its standard is more confusing. It lacks tests to evaluate the actual use of cables, such as swing test, liquid resistance test, temperature cycling test, damp heat test, tear resistance test, etc.
The specific performance of the cable can be devided into electrical performance and mechanical property. 15℃ minimum insulation resistance(GΩ.m) , 20℃ conductor DC resistance, core wire insulation-dielectric strength(voltage resistance) , insulating spark voltage, tensile strength(N/mm2) , elongation at break(%) , thermal deformation, low-temperature bend(-40±2℃*4h) , thermal shock test, low-temperature shock.
Our company is an export company committed to providing customers with solutions of the best-quality products in the field of solar energy and electric vehicle charging. Our main focus is to provide our customers with the best solutions in the field of new energy. If you have any needs, please feel free to consult us.
- Hangzhou Jayuan Industrial Company Limited Electric Vehicle Charging
- Solar Water Pump for Agriculture
- EV Charging Cable Types
- Some Basic Knowledge about Solar Panels
- Polycrystalline and Multicrystalline Solar Panels
- Solar Panel for Home Use
- What Are the Factors That Affect the Price of Rural Solar Street Lights?
- How to Choose the Right LED Solar Street Lamp?
- What Parameters Should Be Paid Attention to when Purchasing Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Special Attention to in the Use of Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Attention to when Choosing LED Solar Street Lights?
- Solution and Application of Solar Water Pump Irrigation System
- The Best Portable Solar Panels of 2021
- Why Are Portable Solar Panels Very Suitable for RV and Camping?
- Advantages Of Using Solar Panels For Camping
- Principle, Structure and Advantages of Solar Photovoltaic Water Pump System
- What Does It Need to Install the Solar Panel for Home Use
- Solar Powered Water Pump With Battery Backup Applications And Characteristics
- What Is a Solar Water Pump?
- Some Details about EV CHARGING CABLES
- Introduction and Types of EV Chargers
- How Many Standards Does EV Charging Cable Have?
- Hangzhou Jayuan EV Charging cable
- What Issues Should Be Considered when Designing EV charging cables?
- How to Clean Solar Panels in Home Photovoltaic Power Plants?
- How Does the Solar Submersible Pump Work? Is It Easy to Install and Maintain?
- Skills and Requirements for Daily Maintenance of Wires in EV Charging Pile
- The Material Introduction and Standardization Direction of EV Electric Charging Cables
- The Working Principle and Classification of Solar Submersible Pumps
- Safety Performance Requirements for EV Charging Cable
- Attention and Functional Requirements of EV Charging Cable
- Principle and Classification of Electric Car Charger Adapter
- How to Select EV Charging Cable?
- Which is More Efficient, an EV Car Home Charger or a Charging Pile?
- How to Choose the Cable Type of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile?
- Requirements for Outdoor Use and Selection of the Cable of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Certification Requirements and Main Performance Parameters of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles for Cables
- What Are the Wiring Requirements for Mobile Electric Vehicle Charging?
- What Are the Advantages of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cable?
- The Material Introduction of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Charging Cable
- Characteristics and Composition of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile
- What Are the Technical Requirements for Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cables?
- What Are the Cable Reference Standards for Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- Slow EV Charging Pile is a Necessity for Electric Vehicles
- EV Charging Pile Used in Thunderstorms
- How to Reasonably Set the Cost of Car Charging Piles?
- Standard and Development of Car Charging Pile Maintenance
- How to Properly Charge New Energy Vehicles with Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- How to Distinguish Between Fast-charging Electric Charging Piles and Slow-charging Electric Charging Piles?
- Characteristics and Operation Methods of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- About the Charging and Payment of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Company News
- Industry News
- Exhibitions & Events