Ⅰ. Requirements for outdoor use of the cable of electric vehicle charging piles
With the development of new energy vehicles, cables for power transmission will also usher in explosive growth. The cable of electric vehicle charging piles is the current carrier connecting to electric car and charging pile, whose security problem has been more attention, both the need for the information transmission between the two, and to control the charging, but also based on excellent insulating performance, it has high aging resistance, heat resistance, oil resistance, weather resistance, and other properties. Because when we use it, it will often be bent and dragged, it also requires the flexibility and mechanical properties of the cable.
The cable can be used indoors or outdoors. When used outdoors, the electric charging cables should meet the erosion of cold, sunlight, rain, and automotive oil, which requires that the cable has a special performance of UV resistance, ozone resistance, high and low-temperature resistance, and chemical erosion resistance.
In order to improve the flexibility of wire and cable to facilitate laying and installation, the core of conductive wire is made of a plurality of monofilaments twisted together. The current passing through conductors under the same section is the same, and the conductor synthesized by multiple monofilaments is more flexible than a single conductor.
In the process of use, the cable of the electric vehicle charging pile will be frequently stretched, bent, or crushed by electric vehicles and other external mechanical damage, so it also requires the cable to meet special requirements of mechanical performance, such as winding test, bending test, vehicle rolling test, etc. In the cold northern winter, external materials of the cable are more challenging.
Ⅱ. Selection of the cable of electric vehicle charging piles
1. Functional requirements: The cable is the carrier connecting EV and charging pile and its basic function is to transmit electric energy. However, with the development of charging technology, in order to better complete the charging process, there needs to be communication between electric vehicles and charging piles and automatic control when necessary.
The charging process, therefore, puts forward higher requirements on the car charging cable types, which needs not only to have the function of power transmission but to transfer the status and information of vehicles and power batteries to electric vehicle charging piles for real-time interaction. Under necessary conditions, it should control charging to complete charging safely and reliably.
2. Safety requirements: At present, the safety of electric vehicles has become the focus of the industry. The safety of the charging and discharging process of electric vehicles should be attached to great importance because of the long time, high current intensity, and high frequency of cable usage.
- Hangzhou Jayuan Industrial Company Limited Electric Vehicle Charging
- Solar Water Pump for Agriculture
- EV Charging Cable Types
- Some Basic Knowledge about Solar Panels
- Polycrystalline and Multicrystalline Solar Panels
- Solar Panel for Home Use
- What Are the Factors That Affect the Price of Rural Solar Street Lights?
- How to Choose the Right LED Solar Street Lamp?
- What Parameters Should Be Paid Attention to when Purchasing Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Special Attention to in the Use of Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Attention to when Choosing LED Solar Street Lights?
- Solution and Application of Solar Water Pump Irrigation System
- The Best Portable Solar Panels of 2021
- Why Are Portable Solar Panels Very Suitable for RV and Camping?
- Advantages Of Using Solar Panels For Camping
- Principle, Structure and Advantages of Solar Photovoltaic Water Pump System
- What Does It Need to Install the Solar Panel for Home Use
- Solar Powered Water Pump With Battery Backup Applications And Characteristics
- What Is a Solar Water Pump?
- Some Details about EV CHARGING CABLES
- Introduction and Types of EV Chargers
- How Many Standards Does EV Charging Cable Have?
- Hangzhou Jayuan EV Charging cable
- What Issues Should Be Considered when Designing EV charging cables?
- How to Clean Solar Panels in Home Photovoltaic Power Plants?
- How Does the Solar Submersible Pump Work? Is It Easy to Install and Maintain?
- Skills and Requirements for Daily Maintenance of Wires in EV Charging Pile
- The Material Introduction and Standardization Direction of EV Electric Charging Cables
- The Working Principle and Classification of Solar Submersible Pumps
- Safety Performance Requirements for EV Charging Cable
- Attention and Functional Requirements of EV Charging Cable
- Principle and Classification of Electric Car Charger Adapter
- How to Select EV Charging Cable?
- Which is More Efficient, an EV Car Home Charger or a Charging Pile?
- How to Choose the Cable Type of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile?
- Requirements for Outdoor Use and Selection of the Cable of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Certification Requirements and Main Performance Parameters of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles for Cables
- What Are the Wiring Requirements for Mobile Electric Vehicle Charging?
- What Are the Advantages of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cable?
- The Material Introduction of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Charging Cable
- Characteristics and Composition of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile
- What Are the Technical Requirements for Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cables?
- What Are the Cable Reference Standards for Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- Slow EV Charging Pile is a Necessity for Electric Vehicles
- EV Charging Pile Used in Thunderstorms
- How to Reasonably Set the Cost of Car Charging Piles?
- Standard and Development of Car Charging Pile Maintenance
- How to Properly Charge New Energy Vehicles with Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- How to Distinguish Between Fast-charging Electric Charging Piles and Slow-charging Electric Charging Piles?
- Characteristics and Operation Methods of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- About the Charging and Payment of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Company News
- Industry News
- Exhibitions & Events