The energy produced by the sun for every hour of exposure to the earth can meet the global energy demand throughout the year. Unlike traditional energy sources that require refining and burning fossil fuels and occupying an area and that is time-consuming, anyone can purchase and install solar modules and enjoy abundant solar resources. In the long run, the use of solar energy can also save significant and long-term electricity costs. Because of the various advantages of solar energy, there are more and more solar products, such as solar street lights, solar water pumps, solar batteries, solar submersible pumps, and so on. Do you know the solar submersible pump among them? Where are solar submersible pumps generally used? How does it work? How is it installed and maintained?
1. Solar submersible pump is suitable for agricultural irrigation
If your farmland needs the mains supply to continuously drive the water pump for watering, but you are facing the problem of power shortage, at this time, the solar submersible pump can solve the problem of power shortage and power failure for you. Solar submersible pumps are considered to be the most efficient and environmentally friendly water pumps. Submersible pumps are mainly used in deep well pumping applications.
Solar submersible pumps have advantages over other water pumps. The solar submersible pump can be placed in a pond or river, so that the pump is completely submerged. In this way, solar submersible pumps can be used for pressurized and non-pressurized farmland irrigation, household water, livestock water, etc.
2. How does the photovoltaic solar submersible pump work?
The photovoltaic solar submersible pump system mainly consists of three components: solar photovoltaic inverter, water pump and battery panel. The solar panel generates electricity, and the inverter voltage stabilizes the work of the water pump motor. The water is pumped out by the water pump and delivered to the designated location through the water pipe. Most solar submersible pump systems pump water into a reservoir. On cloudy days or at night, the stored water can be used for irrigation, domestic fire, and livestock water.
3. Photovoltaic solar submersible pumps are easy to install and maintain
In addition, solar submersible pumps do not require much maintenance. And the installation of the equipment is very simple: you only need to understand easy skills, and you can install it alone. The biggest advantage of solar submersible pumps is to use solar power to directly work, or to store electricity in batteries for subsequent use. Most of the batteries used in solar submersible pump systems support electric power storage, can be charged at any time, and can continue to supply the pump for a long time.
- Hangzhou Jayuan Industrial Company Limited Electric Vehicle Charging
- Solar Water Pump for Agriculture
- EV Charging Cable Types
- Some Basic Knowledge about Solar Panels
- Polycrystalline and Multicrystalline Solar Panels
- Solar Panel for Home Use
- What Are the Factors That Affect the Price of Rural Solar Street Lights?
- How to Choose the Right LED Solar Street Lamp?
- What Parameters Should Be Paid Attention to when Purchasing Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Special Attention to in the Use of Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Attention to when Choosing LED Solar Street Lights?
- Solution and Application of Solar Water Pump Irrigation System
- The Best Portable Solar Panels of 2021
- Why Are Portable Solar Panels Very Suitable for RV and Camping?
- Advantages of Using Solar Panels in Camping
- Principle, Structure and Advantages of Solar Photovoltaic Water Pump System
- What Does It Need to Install the Solar Panel for Home Use
- Application and Characteristics of Solar Water Pump with Battery Backup
- What Is a Solar Water Pump?
- Some Details about EV CHARGING CABLES
- Introduction and Types of EV Chargers
- How Many Standards Does EV Charging Cable Have?
- Hangzhou Jayuan EV Charging cable
- What Issues Should Be Considered when Designing EV charging cables?
- How to Clean Solar Panels in Home Photovoltaic Power Plants?
- How Does the Solar Submersible Pump Work? Is It Easy to Install and Maintain?
- Skills and Requirements for Daily Maintenance of Wires in EV Charging Pile
- The Material Introduction and Standardization Direction of EV Electric Charging Cables
- The Working Principle and Classification of Solar Submersible Pumps
- Safety Performance Requirements for EV Charging Cable
- Attention and Functional Requirements of EV Charging Cable
- Principle and Classification of Electric Car Charger Adapter
- How to Select EV Charging Cable?
- Which is More Efficient, an EV Car Home Charger or a Charging Pile?
- How to Choose the Cable Type of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile?
- Requirements for Outdoor Use and Selection of the Cable of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Certification Requirements and Main Performance Parameters of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles for Cables
- What Are the Wiring Requirements for Mobile Electric Vehicle Charging?
- What Are the Advantages of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cable?
- The Material Introduction of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Charging Cable
- Characteristics and Composition of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile
- What Are the Technical Requirements for Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cables?
- What Are the Cable Reference Standards for Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- Company News
- Industry News
- Exhibitions & Events