The types of electric car charger adapter
The electric car charger adapter can be classified into two categories according to whether there is a power frequency (50 Hz) transformers.
1. Freight three-wheeled EV charging adapters generally use chargers with power frequency transformers, which are large in size, heavy in weight, and consume lots of electricity, but are reliable and cheap;
2. Electric bicycles and electric motorcycles use the so-called switching power supply electric car charger adapter, which saves electricity and has high efficiency, but it is easy to break.
(1) The correct operation of the switching power supply electric car charger adapter is that when charging, insert the battery first, then add the mains supply; when it is full, first cut off the mains supply, and then unplug the battery. If you pull the battery plug first when charging, especially when the charging current is high (red light), it is very easy to damage the charger.
(2) Commonly used switching power supply electric car charger adapters are divided into two categories including half-bridge and single-excited types, and single-excited types are divided into forward and flyback ones. The half-bridge electric car charger adapter has high cost and good performance, and is often used in chargers with negative pulses; the single-excited type has low cost and high market share.
Ⅱ. The negative pulse electric car charger adapter
Around 2000, someone applied this principle to an electric car charger adapter. During the charging process, the charging path was not cut off, and a small resistor was used to instantaneously short-circuit the battery for discharge. Since the charging path is not cut off during a short circuit, an inductance is connected in series in the charging path. Generally, it is short-circuited within 1 second for 3 to 5 milliseconds (1 second = 1000 milliseconds). Because the current in the inductor cannot jump, the short-circuit time is short, which can protect the power conversion part of the electric car charger adapter. If the direction of the charging current is called positive, the discharge will naturally be negative, and the term negative pulse charger appears in the electric vehicle industry, and it is said that it can extend battery life and so on.
Ⅲ. Three-stage electric car charger adapter
In recent years, so-called three-stage electric car charger adapters have been commonly used in commercial and home charging electric vehicles. The first stage is called the constant current stage, the second stage is called the constant voltage stage, and the third stage is called the trickle stage. For batteries. The first stage is called the charging current limit stage, the second stage is called the high constant voltage stage, and the third stage is called the low constant voltage stage. When the second stage and the third stage are converted, the indicator on the panel changes accordingly. Most chargers are red lights in the first and second stages, and green lights in the third stage. The mutual conversion between the second stage and the third stage is determined by the charging current. A current greater than a certain current enters the first and second stage, and a current smaller than a certain current enters the third stage. This current is called conversion current, also called turning current.
Early chargers, including chargers for brand-name cars, have changed their lights, but they are actually constant-voltage and current-limiting chargers, not three-stage electric car charger adapters. Generally, this type of EV car charger adapter has a stable voltage value, about 44.2V, which is just suitable for the sulfuric acid battery with a high specific gravity at that time.
Ⅳ. Some correct charging methods for home charging electric vehicles
1. Recharge the electric vehicle for 2 to 3 hours after the light turns green.
2. The principle is shallow discharge (electricity) and frequent charging (electricity), that is, even if you don't ride far enough, you also need to charge it in time, and avoid recharging after the vehicle has no power at all.
3. The home charging electric vehicles should be recharged regularly (2 to 3 months) if they do not ride for a long time.
4. For batteries with long-term shallow discharge, a deep discharge in about 3 months, the so-called charging after discharging all power, is beneficial to the activation of long-term immobile substances in the deep part of the battery.
- Hangzhou Jayuan Industrial Company Limited Electric Vehicle Charging
- Solar Water Pump for Agriculture
- EV Charging Cable Types
- Some Basic Knowledge about Solar Panels
- Polycrystalline and Multicrystalline Solar Panels
- Solar Panel for Home Use
- What Are the Factors That Affect the Price of Rural Solar Street Lights?
- How to Choose the Right LED Solar Street Lamp?
- What Parameters Should Be Paid Attention to when Purchasing Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Special Attention to in the Use of Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Attention to when Choosing LED Solar Street Lights?
- Solution and Application of Solar Water Pump Irrigation System
- The Best Portable Solar Panels of 2021
- Why Are Portable Solar Panels Very Suitable for RV and Camping?
- Advantages Of Using Solar Panels For Camping
- Principle, Structure and Advantages of Solar Photovoltaic Water Pump System
- What Does It Need to Install the Solar Panel for Home Use
- Solar Powered Water Pump With Battery Backup Applications And Characteristics
- What Is a Solar Water Pump?
- Some Details about EV CHARGING CABLES
- Introduction and Types of EV Chargers
- How Many Standards Does EV Charging Cable Have?
- Hangzhou Jayuan EV Charging cable
- What Issues Should Be Considered when Designing EV charging cables?
- How to Clean Solar Panels in Home Photovoltaic Power Plants?
- How Does the Solar Submersible Pump Work? Is It Easy to Install and Maintain?
- Skills and Requirements for Daily Maintenance of Wires in EV Charging Pile
- The Material Introduction and Standardization Direction of EV Electric Charging Cables
- The Working Principle and Classification of Solar Submersible Pumps
- Safety Performance Requirements for EV Charging Cable
- Attention and Functional Requirements of EV Charging Cable
- Principle and Classification of Electric Car Charger Adapter
- How to Select EV Charging Cable?
- Which is More Efficient, an EV Car Home Charger or a Charging Pile?
- How to Choose the Cable Type of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile?
- Requirements for Outdoor Use and Selection of the Cable of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Certification Requirements and Main Performance Parameters of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles for Cables
- What Are the Wiring Requirements for Mobile Electric Vehicle Charging?
- What Are the Advantages of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cable?
- The Material Introduction of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Charging Cable
- Characteristics and Composition of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile
- What Are the Technical Requirements for Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cables?
- What Are the Cable Reference Standards for Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- Slow EV Charging Pile is a Necessity for Electric Vehicles
- EV Charging Pile Used in Thunderstorms
- How to Reasonably Set the Cost of Car Charging Piles?
- Standard and Development of Car Charging Pile Maintenance
- How to Properly Charge New Energy Vehicles with Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- How to Distinguish Between Fast-charging Electric Charging Piles and Slow-charging Electric Charging Piles?
- Company News
- Industry News
- Exhibitions & Events