When it comes to solar energy, a lot of people will think about the solar water heaters, and some even know solar photovoltaic systems. But it seems that the solar system that everyone is able to use can only be used in the house. In fact, it is not. For example, solar submersible pumps can not only supply domestic water, but also automatically water and irrigate fields, flowers and plants. It is especially practical in drought years. If it is fully promoted, it can benefit the country and the people.
1. The working principle of solar submersible pump
The working principle of solar submersible pump is very simple. Under light conditions, solar panels absorb light energy and convert it into electrical energy. DC power is converted into AC electrical energy through an inverter, and then the submersible pump is turned on through the submersible pump control switch to pump up the water for storage or use directly. Not only that, you can also add a battery to the system to store part of the electric energy converted during the day, so that it can continue to pump water even at night or on a cloudy day, and it can be used as a temporary emergency at least.
Moreover, the combination of solar submersible pumps and indoor power grids can better supply household water. During the day, light is used to generate electricity to pump water and batteries are used at night. If there is no electricity, there are still household circuits. The significance of solar submersible pump technology for agricultural irrigation far exceeds the importance of supplying domestic water.
2. The classification of solar submersible pumps
(1) Brushed solar submersible pump: When the water pump is working, the coil and commutator rotate, while the magnet and carbon brush do not rotate. The alternating change of the direction of the coil current is accomplished with the commutator and brush rotating by the motor. As long as the motor rotates, the carbon brush will cause wear. When the computer water pump runs to a certain extent, the wear gap of carbon brush becomes larger, and the sound will also increase. After hundreds of hours of continuous operation, the carbon brush can no longer play a role in reversing.
(2) Brushless DC solar submersible pump: The motor-type brushless solar submersible pump is composed of a brushless DC motor and an impeller. The brushless DC motor of the brushless DC solar submersible pump has been standardized, with low cost and high efficiency.
(3) Brushless DC magnetic drive solar submersible pump: Brushless DC pump adopts electronic component reversing, and there is no need to use carbon brush reversing. Use wear-resistant ceramic shaft and ceramic shaft sleeve, and shaft sleeve is integrated with the magnet as a whole through injection molding. Therefore, wear is avoided, and the service life of brushless DC magnetic pump is prolonged. The brushless DC magnetic drive solar submersible pump has long service life, low noise (below 35dB), high temperature resistance, and can be used for hot water circulation. The stator and circuit board of the motor are encapsulated with epoxy resin and completely isolated from the rotor, which can be installed underwater and is waterproof. The shaft of the water pump adopts the ceramic shaft, which has good shock resistance.
- Hangzhou Jayuan Industrial Company Limited Electric Vehicle Charging
- Solar Water Pump for Agriculture
- EV Charging Cable Types
- Some Basic Knowledge about Solar Panels
- Polycrystalline and Multicrystalline Solar Panels
- Solar Panel for Home Use
- What Are the Factors That Affect the Price of Rural Solar Street Lights?
- How to Choose the Right LED Solar Street Lamp?
- What Parameters Should Be Paid Attention to when Purchasing Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Special Attention to in the Use of Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Attention to when Choosing LED Solar Street Lights?
- Solution and Application of Solar Water Pump Irrigation System
- The Best Portable Solar Panels of 2021
- Why Are Portable Solar Panels Very Suitable for RV and Camping?
- Advantages of Using Solar Panels in Camping
- Principle, Structure and Advantages of Solar Photovoltaic Water Pump System
- What Does It Need to Install the Solar Panel for Home Use
- Application and Characteristics of Solar Water Pump with Battery Backup
- What Is a Solar Water Pump?
- Some Details about EV CHARGING CABLES
- Introduction and Types of EV Chargers
- How Many Standards Does EV Charging Cable Have?
- Hangzhou Jayuan EV Charging cable
- What Issues Should Be Considered when Designing EV charging cables?
- How to Clean Solar Panels in Home Photovoltaic Power Plants?
- How Does the Solar Submersible Pump Work? Is It Easy to Install and Maintain?
- Skills and Requirements for Daily Maintenance of Wires in EV Charging Pile
- The Material Introduction and Standardization Direction of EV Electric Charging Cables
- The Working Principle and Classification of Solar Submersible Pumps
- Safety Performance Requirements for EV Charging Cable
- Attention and Functional Requirements of EV Charging Cable
- Principle and Classification of Electric Car Charger Adapter
- How to Select EV Charging Cable?
- Which is More Efficient, an EV Car Home Charger or a Charging Pile?
- How to Choose the Cable Type of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile?
- Requirements for Outdoor Use and Selection of the Cable of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Certification Requirements and Main Performance Parameters of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles for Cables
- What Are the Wiring Requirements for Mobile Electric Vehicle Charging?
- What Are the Advantages of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cable?
- The Material Introduction of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Charging Cable
- Characteristics and Composition of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile
- What Are the Technical Requirements for Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cables?
- What Are the Cable Reference Standards for Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- Company News
- Industry News
- Exhibitions & Events