The wire and cable industry is an industrial basic industry and occupies an extremely important position in the national economy. With the adjustment of China's energy structure, the electric vehicle industry will show an explosive growth trend, which will greatly stimulate the rapid development of the power transmission and distribution industries, and the wire and cable industry will usher in the spring of development.
1. Performance of electric vehicle charging piles
On the basis of ensuring good insulation performance, the electric vehicle charging pile cable shall have high heat resistance and aging resistance. At the same time, it shall have good low smoke and flame retardant characteristics during combustion, so as to minimize loss and injury.
2. Reference standards for electric vehicle charging piles
At present, the production and manufacture of electric vehicle charging pile cable products are mainly based on the American ANSI/NFPA/NECArticle400, the European harmonized document HD22, etc. Most of the car charging cable types are based on the IEC60245 and IEC60227 standards issued by the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC). The two standards are equivalent to the national standards GB/T5013 and GB/T5023 as the reference.
The Article400 charging cable standard in the United States was formulated relatively early, mainly relying on the product standard established by the UL62 flexible cable standard of UL Company in the United States. The insulating materials specified in the standard include polyvinyl chloride (PVC), thermoplastic elastomer (TPE), polypropylene Ethylene (EPR) and other materials, sheath materials include PVC, chlorinated polyethylene (CPE), TPE and other materials, there are many types of materials and models in the standard, and the specific structural parameters are mostly consistent with UL cable products. It is relatively broad, and there are no strict restrictions on materials and structures, as long as it can meet the basic performance requirements of electric vehicle charging pile cables.
EV charging cable types produced and manufactured in Europe are mainly manufactured in accordance with the European standard harmonization documents HD22.4 and HD22.12. HD22.4 specifies ethylene-propylene rubber insulated and ethylene-propylene rubber/neoprene rubber and its equivalent mixture sheathed flexible cables with rated voltage of 450/750V and below, HD22. 12 specifies the heat-resistant ethylene propylene rubber insulated and ethylene propylene rubber/neoprene rubber sheathed flexible cables with rated voltage of 450 / 750V and below.
Since the use requirements of electric vehicle charging pile cables are different from those of traditional wires and cables, the current wire and cable standards are difficult to cover all the use requirements of charging cables. Therefore, it is necessary to formulate independent charging cable product standards to promote the healthy development of the industry.
- Hangzhou Jayuan Industrial Company Limited Electric Vehicle Charging
- Solar Water Pump for Agriculture
- EV Charging Cable Types
- Some Basic Knowledge about Solar Panels
- Polycrystalline and Multicrystalline Solar Panels
- Solar Panel for Home Use
- What Are the Factors That Affect the Price of Rural Solar Street Lights?
- How to Choose the Right LED Solar Street Lamp?
- What Parameters Should Be Paid Attention to when Purchasing Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Special Attention to in the Use of Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Attention to when Choosing LED Solar Street Lights?
- Solution and Application of Solar Water Pump Irrigation System
- The Best Portable Solar Panels of 2021
- Why Are Portable Solar Panels Very Suitable for RV and Camping?
- Advantages Of Using Solar Panels For Camping
- Principle, Structure and Advantages of Solar Photovoltaic Water Pump System
- What Does It Need to Install the Solar Panel for Home Use
- Solar Powered Water Pump With Battery Backup Applications And Characteristics
- What Is a Solar Water Pump?
- Some Details about EV CHARGING CABLES
- Introduction and Types of EV Chargers
- How Many Standards Does EV Charging Cable Have?
- Hangzhou Jayuan EV Charging cable
- What Issues Should Be Considered when Designing EV charging cables?
- How to Clean Solar Panels in Home Photovoltaic Power Plants?
- How Does the Solar Submersible Pump Work? Is It Easy to Install and Maintain?
- Skills and Requirements for Daily Maintenance of Wires in EV Charging Pile
- The Material Introduction and Standardization Direction of EV Electric Charging Cables
- The Working Principle and Classification of Solar Submersible Pumps
- Safety Performance Requirements for EV Charging Cable
- Attention and Functional Requirements of EV Charging Cable
- Principle and Classification of Electric Car Charger Adapter
- How to Select EV Charging Cable?
- Which is More Efficient, an EV Car Home Charger or a Charging Pile?
- How to Choose the Cable Type of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile?
- Requirements for Outdoor Use and Selection of the Cable of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Certification Requirements and Main Performance Parameters of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles for Cables
- What Are the Wiring Requirements for Mobile Electric Vehicle Charging?
- What Are the Advantages of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cable?
- The Material Introduction of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Charging Cable
- Characteristics and Composition of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile
- What Are the Technical Requirements for Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cables?
- What Are the Cable Reference Standards for Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- Slow EV Charging Pile is a Necessity for Electric Vehicles
- EV Charging Pile Used in Thunderstorms
- How to Reasonably Set the Cost of Car Charging Piles?
- Standard and Development of Car Charging Pile Maintenance
- How to Properly Charge New Energy Vehicles with Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- How to Distinguish Between Fast-charging Electric Charging Piles and Slow-charging Electric Charging Piles?
- Characteristics and Operation Methods of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- About the Charging and Payment of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Company News
- Industry News
- Exhibitions & Events