Different installation environments have different requirements for LED solar street lights, so the configuration of solar street lights is naturally different, such as outdoor lightings and road lightings, such as main roads and secondary roads, which are different. Then when installing outdoor solar street lights, what parameters are often involved? Let's take a look at it in detail below.
1. Rated voltage of LED solar street light
That is the rated voltage of the battery. The voltage of a single solar cell is generally 0.4~0.7V. The common solar cell module is 36/54/60/72/96 in series, and the voltage is about 18/27/30/36/48 volts.
2. Local solar radiation of LED solar street lights
This can be inquired directly online, select the best angle of the monthly average radiation, and the minimum three-month average value is required. When installing, you must also pay attention to the angle and direction of the installation to ensure that the automatic solar street light can accept sufficient sunshine to guarantee to charge efficiency.
3. Outdoor solar street light compensation for rainy and cloudy days
This is determined according to the local climatic conditions. The charging efficiency of the solar battery cover plate is naturally not as good as that of the sunny day on cloudy and rainy days, so it is necessary to ensure that the battery can store enough power to allow outdoor solar street lights to be used normally on cloudy and rainy days, which will also involve the work efficiency of the battery panel.
4. Outdoor solar street light interval between continuous rainy and cloudy days
That is the number of sunny days between two consecutive cloudy and rainy days. It should be noted here that when calculating the relevant parameters, the average sunshine is generally used as the basis for the supplementary charging on a sunny day. The actual radiation amount in a sunny day is greater than the average sunshine.
And it's not that there is no battery charge into the battery during rainy days, so when calculating this parameter, you don't need to choose the interval between consecutive rainy days, you can enlarge the value appropriately, the value of the interval between rainy days and rainy days. A ratio of 1:3 or 1:4 is more appropriate.
5. Output power of LED solar street light battery panel
A solar panel is generally composed of multiple solar cells connected in series, and its capacity depends on the total power consumed by the lighting source, line transmission components, and local solar radiation energy.
Under normal circumstances, the output power of solar panels should be more than 3 to 5 times the power of the light source, 3 to 4 times or more in areas with abundant sunlight and short light-on time. The area where the lights are on for a long time due to poor light conditions needs to be 4 to 5 times or more.
- Hangzhou Jayuan Industrial Company Limited Electric Vehicle Charging
- Solar Water Pump for Agriculture
- EV Charging Cable Types
- Some Basic Knowledge about Solar Panels
- Polycrystalline and Multicrystalline Solar Panels
- Solar Panel for Home Use
- What Are the Factors That Affect the Price of Rural Solar Street Lights?
- How to Choose the Right LED Solar Street Lamp?
- What Parameters Should Be Paid Attention to when Purchasing Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Special Attention to in the Use of Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Attention to when Choosing LED Solar Street Lights?
- Solution and Application of Solar Water Pump Irrigation System
- The Best Portable Solar Panels of 2021
- Why Are Portable Solar Panels Very Suitable for RV and Camping?
- Advantages Of Using Solar Panels For Camping
- Principle, Structure and Advantages of Solar Photovoltaic Water Pump System
- What Does It Need to Install the Solar Panel for Home Use
- Solar Powered Water Pump With Battery Backup Applications And Characteristics
- What Is a Solar Water Pump?
- Some Details about EV CHARGING CABLES
- Introduction and Types of EV Chargers
- How Many Standards Does EV Charging Cable Have?
- Hangzhou Jayuan EV Charging cable
- What Issues Should Be Considered when Designing EV charging cables?
- How to Clean Solar Panels in Home Photovoltaic Power Plants?
- How Does the Solar Submersible Pump Work? Is It Easy to Install and Maintain?
- Skills and Requirements for Daily Maintenance of Wires in EV Charging Pile
- The Material Introduction and Standardization Direction of EV Electric Charging Cables
- The Working Principle and Classification of Solar Submersible Pumps
- Safety Performance Requirements for EV Charging Cable
- Attention and Functional Requirements of EV Charging Cable
- Principle and Classification of Electric Car Charger Adapter
- How to Select EV Charging Cable?
- Which is More Efficient, an EV Car Home Charger or a Charging Pile?
- How to Choose the Cable Type of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile?
- Requirements for Outdoor Use and Selection of the Cable of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Certification Requirements and Main Performance Parameters of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles for Cables
- What Are the Wiring Requirements for Mobile Electric Vehicle Charging?
- What Are the Advantages of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cable?
- The Material Introduction of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Charging Cable
- Characteristics and Composition of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile
- What Are the Technical Requirements for Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cables?
- What Are the Cable Reference Standards for Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- Slow EV Charging Pile is a Necessity for Electric Vehicles
- EV Charging Pile Used in Thunderstorms
- How to Reasonably Set the Cost of Car Charging Piles?
- Standard and Development of Car Charging Pile Maintenance
- How to Properly Charge New Energy Vehicles with Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- How to Distinguish Between Fast-charging Electric Charging Piles and Slow-charging Electric Charging Piles?
- Characteristics and Operation Methods of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- About the Charging and Payment of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Company News
- Industry News
- Exhibitions & Events