At present, China has become the world's largest new energy vehicle market, and new energy vehicles have become one of the strategic emerging industries prioritized by the country. With the continuous development of science and technology, the continuous improvement of technology, and the continuous improvement of charging facilities, new energy vehicles will show a rapid growth trend in the future. The construction of new energy vehicle infrastructure will also be fully promoted, the charging facility technology will also be fully upgraded, and the technical requirements and standards will be increasingly strict. The same goes for electric vehicle charging pile cables.
Requirements for electric vehicle charging pile cables in the charging process
The electric vehicle charging pile cable is the carrier connecting the electric vehicle and the charging pile, and its basic function is to transmit electric energy. However, with the development of charging technology, in order to better complete the charging process, communication between electric vehicles and charging piles is required, and automatic control is performed when necessary.
Therefore, the charging process puts forward higher requirements for the EV charging cable types. The charging cable not only needs to have the function of power transmission, but also needs to transfer the status and information of the vehicle and power battery to the charging pile for real-time interaction, and control the charging action under necessary conditions, so as to complete the charging process safely and reliably.
On the basis of ensuring good insulation performance, the charging cable of the electric vehicle charging pile shall have high heat resistance and aging resistance. At the same time, it shall have good low smoke and flame retardant characteristics during combustion, so as to minimize loss and injury.
Specific technical requirements for electric vehicle charging pile cables:
a. Number of cores: 2, 3, 4, 5 with or without signal control lines - conductors belong to category 6 in EN60228;
b. With or without tin plating;
c. Recommended wire section: 0.5; 1; 1.5; 2.5; 4; 6; 10; 16mm.
2) Isolation layer
The conductors are allowed to be wound with a suitable insulating layer of material.
a. The conductor must be covered with the specified insulating material;
b. Insulation must be extruded and must be solid and uniform. After removing the insulation, it must not damage the insulation itself and the conductor or the existing tinning layer;
c. The specified value of insulation thickness shall comply with the standard. The average value of the insulation thickness should not be less than the specified value, and the thickness of the thinnest part of the insulation should not be less than 90﹪-0.1mm of the specified value.
4) Core wire and filling
a. The core wire must be twisted;
b. Center packing is allowed
5) Inner sheath (if any)
a. Stranded cores must be covered by an inner sheath of the same material as the outer sheath or insulation;
b. The inner sheath must be extruded on the insulating core wire, allowing the gap embedded between the insulating wire cores to form a practical circle;
c. There should be no harmful effect between the inner sheath and the insulation;
d. The inner sheath should not adhere to the insulated core wire;
e. The specified value of the thickness of the inner sheath must comply with the standard.
a. Bare copper wire or tinned copper wire braided shield should be wrapped on the inner sheath;
b. The nominal diameter of the copper wire should meet the standard value;
c. The total number of twists, twist angle and filling factor within the shielding length of 100mm must meet the standard requirements.
7) Sheath or outer sheath
a. The shielded or stranded core wire must be covered with the specified sheath material;
b. The outer sheath must be a single-layer extrusion and must be tightly fitted, but not adhered to the shield or core;
c. The specified value of the sheath thickness shall comply with the standard requirements;
d. The average value of the thickness of the sheath should not be less than the specified value, and the thickness of the thinnest part of the sheath should not be less than 85﹪-0.1mm of the specified value.
- Hangzhou Jayuan Industrial Company Limited Electric Vehicle Charging
- Solar Water Pump for Agriculture
- EV Charging Cable Types
- Some Basic Knowledge about Solar Panels
- Polycrystalline and Multicrystalline Solar Panels
- Solar Panel for Home Use
- What Are the Factors That Affect the Price of Rural Solar Street Lights?
- How to Choose the Right LED Solar Street Lamp?
- What Parameters Should Be Paid Attention to when Purchasing Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Special Attention to in the Use of Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Attention to when Choosing LED Solar Street Lights?
- Solution and Application of Solar Water Pump Irrigation System
- The Best Portable Solar Panels of 2021
- Why Are Portable Solar Panels Very Suitable for RV and Camping?
- Advantages Of Using Solar Panels For Camping
- Principle, Structure and Advantages of Solar Photovoltaic Water Pump System
- What Does It Need to Install the Solar Panel for Home Use
- Solar Powered Water Pump With Battery Backup Applications And Characteristics
- What Is a Solar Water Pump?
- Some Details about EV CHARGING CABLES
- Introduction and Types of EV Chargers
- How Many Standards Does EV Charging Cable Have?
- Hangzhou Jayuan EV Charging cable
- What Issues Should Be Considered when Designing EV charging cables?
- How to Clean Solar Panels in Home Photovoltaic Power Plants?
- How Does the Solar Submersible Pump Work? Is It Easy to Install and Maintain?
- Skills and Requirements for Daily Maintenance of Wires in EV Charging Pile
- The Material Introduction and Standardization Direction of EV Electric Charging Cables
- The Working Principle and Classification of Solar Submersible Pumps
- Safety Performance Requirements for EV Charging Cable
- Attention and Functional Requirements of EV Charging Cable
- Principle and Classification of Electric Car Charger Adapter
- How to Select EV Charging Cable?
- Which is More Efficient, an EV Car Home Charger or a Charging Pile?
- How to Choose the Cable Type of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile?
- Requirements for Outdoor Use and Selection of the Cable of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Certification Requirements and Main Performance Parameters of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles for Cables
- What Are the Wiring Requirements for Mobile Electric Vehicle Charging?
- What Are the Advantages of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cable?
- The Material Introduction of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Charging Cable
- Characteristics and Composition of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile
- What Are the Technical Requirements for Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cables?
- What Are the Cable Reference Standards for Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- Slow EV Charging Pile is a Necessity for Electric Vehicles
- EV Charging Pile Used in Thunderstorms
- How to Reasonably Set the Cost of Car Charging Piles?
- Standard and Development of Car Charging Pile Maintenance
- How to Properly Charge New Energy Vehicles with Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- How to Distinguish Between Fast-charging Electric Charging Piles and Slow-charging Electric Charging Piles?
- Characteristics and Operation Methods of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- About the Charging and Payment of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Company News
- Industry News
- Exhibitions & Events