After a home installs a photovoltaic power station, it is inevitable that there will be such a situation: dust, fallen leaves, bird droppings, etc. accumulate on the surface of the module, which greatly affects the power generation of the photovoltaic power station, so it is necessary to clean the solar panels for home use regularly. According to industry statistics, frequent cleaning of solar panels for home use can effectively increase power generation by about 8% each year. So, how to clean solar panels for home use? How often is it appropriate to clean? What is the best tool to clean solar panels for home use? Today, we will answer for you one by one.
1. How to clean solar panels for home use by yourself
(1) If there are no special circumstances, there is no need to spend money to find a professional operation and maintenance team. The cleaning tools for solar panels for home use are also relatively common. Commonly used are high-pressure water guns, soft brushes, cotton mops, etc. These tools are very low-cost and easy to use.
(2) When cleaning, if there is only a small amount of dust on the surface of the solar panel for home use, simply rinse it with a high-pressure water gun.
(3) If there are granular contaminants such as sand and mud on the surface of solar panels for home use, you can use a high-pressure water gun to wash away the particles, and then scrub with a soft brush to prevent the particles from sticking to the solar panels.
(4) If there are viscous pollutants such as bird droppings and oily pollutants on the surface of solar panels for home use, wipe it off with a clean cloth, clean it with glass water, and finally rinse with a water gun.
(5) It should be noted that in the process of using the high-pressure water gun, pay attention to the pressure of the high-pressure water gun. Excessive water pressure may cause damage to the solar panels for home use.
2. What matters should be paid attention to when cleaning solar panels?
(1) It is best to choose to clean it in the early morning, evening or night, avoiding high temperature periods such as noon to avoid damage to solar panels for home use.
(2) When cleaning, pay attention to avoiding using hard and sharp objects to directly touch the solar panels for home use.
(3) Do not step on solar panels for home use, brackets and other parts, which may damage the power station and affect the service life.
According to the current industry operation and maintenance experience, in winter and other rainy and snowy seasons, it is generally sufficient to clean it once a month (if there is snow accumulation, it should be cleaned in time), and it can be cleaned twice a month in the rest of the month. In areas with strong winds and sand and dust, the cleaning depends on the specific situation.
(4) It should be noted that: try not to use soapy water when cleaning modules of solar panels for home use. Usually when we wash our hands with soap, there will be a thin film on our hands. For the same reason, after cleaning the modules with soap, a layer of film or residue left on the surface of photovoltaic modules will encourage dust to adhere and accumulate more quickly, which will affect the power generation capacity of the power station. In addition, other corrosive cleaning agents should not be used.
- Hangzhou Jayuan Industrial Company Limited Electric Vehicle Charging
- Solar Water Pump for Agriculture
- EV Charging Cable Types
- Some Basic Knowledge about Solar Panels
- Polycrystalline and Multicrystalline Solar Panels
- Solar Panel for Home Use
- What Are the Factors That Affect the Price of Rural Solar Street Lights?
- How to Choose the Right LED Solar Street Lamp?
- What Parameters Should Be Paid Attention to when Purchasing Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Special Attention to in the Use of Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Attention to when Choosing LED Solar Street Lights?
- Solution and Application of Solar Water Pump Irrigation System
- The Best Portable Solar Panels of 2021
- Why Are Portable Solar Panels Very Suitable for RV and Camping?
- Advantages Of Using Solar Panels For Camping
- Principle, Structure and Advantages of Solar Photovoltaic Water Pump System
- What Does It Need to Install the Solar Panel for Home Use
- Solar Powered Water Pump With Battery Backup Applications And Characteristics
- What Is a Solar Water Pump?
- Some Details about EV CHARGING CABLES
- Introduction and Types of EV Chargers
- How Many Standards Does EV Charging Cable Have?
- Hangzhou Jayuan EV Charging cable
- What Issues Should Be Considered when Designing EV charging cables?
- How to Clean Solar Panels in Home Photovoltaic Power Plants?
- How Does the Solar Submersible Pump Work? Is It Easy to Install and Maintain?
- Skills and Requirements for Daily Maintenance of Wires in EV Charging Pile
- The Material Introduction and Standardization Direction of EV Electric Charging Cables
- The Working Principle and Classification of Solar Submersible Pumps
- Safety Performance Requirements for EV Charging Cable
- Attention and Functional Requirements of EV Charging Cable
- Principle and Classification of Electric Car Charger Adapter
- How to Select EV Charging Cable?
- Which is More Efficient, an EV Car Home Charger or a Charging Pile?
- How to Choose the Cable Type of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile?
- Requirements for Outdoor Use and Selection of the Cable of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Certification Requirements and Main Performance Parameters of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles for Cables
- What Are the Wiring Requirements for Mobile Electric Vehicle Charging?
- What Are the Advantages of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cable?
- The Material Introduction of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Charging Cable
- Characteristics and Composition of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile
- What Are the Technical Requirements for Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cables?
- What Are the Cable Reference Standards for Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- Slow EV Charging Pile is a Necessity for Electric Vehicles
- EV Charging Pile Used in Thunderstorms
- How to Reasonably Set the Cost of Car Charging Piles?
- Standard and Development of Car Charging Pile Maintenance
- How to Properly Charge New Energy Vehicles with Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- How to Distinguish Between Fast-charging Electric Charging Piles and Slow-charging Electric Charging Piles?
- Characteristics and Operation Methods of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- About the Charging and Payment of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Company News
- Industry News
- Exhibitions & Events