Technology is developing, and as a necessity for daily travel, cars will naturally continue to transform this trend. Generally, there are two charging methods for electric vehicles, which are the built-in electric vehicle home charger or the charging pile of the community property or public property. Compared with the charging pile, which kind of EV car home charger will be more efficient?
Ⅰ. An EV car home charger is not as good as the charging piles
The electrical appliances used in our homes are 220 volts, and the same is true for the electrical appliances that have their own charging piles. Due to the limited input power of the power supply, it takes longer to say that the car has its own charger.
On the contrary, the charging pile of the residential property uses a three-phase alternating current, and the input power can reach 380 volts. Compared with the charger that comes with the car, the input power margin is larger. Therefore, the efficiency of the charger that comes with an electric car is not as efficient as that of a charging pile.
Ⅱ. What are the advantages of the EV car home charger and charging pile for electric vehicles?
The charger that comes with a car generally takes a long time to charge an electric car. Taking an ordinary family car as an example, it takes eight hours or more to fully charge. The charging time of the charging pile is much faster, generally, one or two hours can be fully charged. Therefore, the advantage of the charging pile is that the charging time is fast.
We know that if the battery is fast-charging for a long time, it will have a great impact on the quality of the battery. Therefore, the built-in electric car home charger can reduce the loss of the battery and make the battery life longer.
But no matter what method is used for charging, a safe and environmentally friendly charging mode should be adopted. Electric vehicle charging cables are an important way to help electric vehicles transmit power. High-quality, safe, and environmentally friendly cables must be selected.
The use requirements of electric vehicle charging cables are different from traditional wires and cables. The current wire and cable standards are difficult to cover all the use requirements of charging cables. Therefore, it is necessary to formulate independent standards of the EV charging cable to promote the healthy development of the industry.
The industry standards fully refer to the requirements of GB/T25085-2010 and GB/T25087-2010, because of the accumulated experience of high-voltage line products in the car and the specific environment of the product, while referring to the two standards, it also refers to GB/T12528- The 2008 rail locomotive standard rated 1500V AC and the charging cable standard CQC-1103~1105 mainly set higher requirements for withstand voltage, insulation volume, resistivity, flame retardancy, tear resistance, and flexibility.
- Hangzhou Jayuan Industrial Company Limited Electric Vehicle Charging
- Solar Water Pump for Agriculture
- EV Charging Cable Types
- Some Basic Knowledge about Solar Panels
- Polycrystalline and Multicrystalline Solar Panels
- Solar Panel for Home Use
- What Are the Factors That Affect the Price of Rural Solar Street Lights?
- How to Choose the Right LED Solar Street Lamp?
- What Parameters Should Be Paid Attention to when Purchasing Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Special Attention to in the Use of Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Attention to when Choosing LED Solar Street Lights?
- Solution and Application of Solar Water Pump Irrigation System
- The Best Portable Solar Panels of 2021
- Why Are Portable Solar Panels Very Suitable for RV and Camping?
- Advantages Of Using Solar Panels For Camping
- Principle, Structure and Advantages of Solar Photovoltaic Water Pump System
- What Does It Need to Install the Solar Panel for Home Use
- Solar Powered Water Pump With Battery Backup Applications And Characteristics
- What Is a Solar Water Pump?
- Some Details about EV CHARGING CABLES
- Introduction and Types of EV Chargers
- How Many Standards Does EV Charging Cable Have?
- Hangzhou Jayuan EV Charging cable
- What Issues Should Be Considered when Designing EV charging cables?
- How to Clean Solar Panels in Home Photovoltaic Power Plants?
- How Does the Solar Submersible Pump Work? Is It Easy to Install and Maintain?
- Skills and Requirements for Daily Maintenance of Wires in EV Charging Pile
- The Material Introduction and Standardization Direction of EV Electric Charging Cables
- The Working Principle and Classification of Solar Submersible Pumps
- Safety Performance Requirements for EV Charging Cable
- Attention and Functional Requirements of EV Charging Cable
- Principle and Classification of Electric Car Charger Adapter
- How to Select EV Charging Cable?
- Which is More Efficient, an EV Car Home Charger or a Charging Pile?
- How to Choose the Cable Type of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile?
- Requirements for Outdoor Use and Selection of the Cable of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Certification Requirements and Main Performance Parameters of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles for Cables
- What Are the Wiring Requirements for Mobile Electric Vehicle Charging?
- What Are the Advantages of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cable?
- The Material Introduction of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Charging Cable
- Characteristics and Composition of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile
- What Are the Technical Requirements for Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cables?
- What Are the Cable Reference Standards for Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- Slow EV Charging Pile is a Necessity for Electric Vehicles
- EV Charging Pile Used in Thunderstorms
- How to Reasonably Set the Cost of Car Charging Piles?
- Standard and Development of Car Charging Pile Maintenance
- How to Properly Charge New Energy Vehicles with Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- How to Distinguish Between Fast-charging Electric Charging Piles and Slow-charging Electric Charging Piles?
- Characteristics and Operation Methods of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- About the Charging and Payment of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Company News
- Industry News
- Exhibitions & Events