Now, with the increasing number of new energy vehicles, new energy and green travel have gradually become a new way of life. More and more electric vehicle charging piles appear in life, so the standard electric vehicle DC (AC) charging pile cable has become the "heart" of the charging pile.
1. The charging process of standard electric vehicle charging piles
Standard electric vehicle DC charging stations are often referred to as "fast charging". During the charging process, the input voltage of the DC charging pile adopts three-phase four-wire AC380V±15%, the frequency is 50Hz, and the output is adjustable direct current, which can directly charge the power battery of the electric vehicle, which can meet the fast charging requirements.
And standard electric vehicle AC charging piles are often referred to as "slow charging". The AC charging pile only provides power output and has no charging function. It needs to be connected to the on-board charger to charge the electric vehicle, which gradually increases the demand for electric vehicle charging pile cables.
2. Charging of DC electric vehicle charging piles
The current of the DC charging pile is generally 1500V, and the heat dissipated is large and high, so the lines are relatively thick. The DC charging pile is a power supply device that is fixedly installed outside the electric vehicle and connected to the AC power grid, and can provide DC power for the off-board electric vehicle power battery.
The input voltage of the DC electric vehicle charging pile adopts three-phase four-wire AC380V±15%, and the frequency is 50Hz. The output is adjustable direct current, which directly charges the power battery of the electric vehicle.
Since the DC charging pile adopts a three-phase four-wire system for power supply, it can provide sufficient power, and the output voltage and current adjustment range is large, which can meet the requirements of fast charging.
AC charging piles are mostly used for household slow charging, which takes a long time and takes several hours. Therefore, the current is of course very small, and its wire is relatively thin. Most of the charging guns provided with the car belong to AC (it is convenient to carry it in the car at any time).
The volume of AC charging piles is generally smaller than that of DC electric vehicle charging piles, because its charging speed is a little slower than DC. That is to say, the AC charging pile only provides the power output function, in fact, there is no charging function. When connecting, it charges the car with the charger on the car. That is to say, it needs to be charged by a car charger, so its power is generally not very large, generally 3.5KW, 7KW, 15KW, etc.
With the help of OEM manufacturing units and expert teams, JAYUAN is able to provide the best service to customers. We take great pride in our work, especially design, product quality and after-sales service. With our professional strength, we serve our customers wholeheartedly throughout the process and in the long term. If you have any needs, please feel free to consult us.
- Hangzhou Jayuan Industrial Company Limited Electric Vehicle Charging
- Solar Water Pump for Agriculture
- EV Charging Cable Types
- Some Basic Knowledge about Solar Panels
- Polycrystalline and Multicrystalline Solar Panels
- Solar Panel for Home Use
- What Are the Factors That Affect the Price of Rural Solar Street Lights?
- How to Choose the Right LED Solar Street Lamp?
- What Parameters Should Be Paid Attention to when Purchasing Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Special Attention to in the Use of Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Attention to when Choosing LED Solar Street Lights?
- Solution and Application of Solar Water Pump Irrigation System
- The Best Portable Solar Panels of 2021
- Why Are Portable Solar Panels Very Suitable for RV and Camping?
- Advantages of Using Solar Panels in Camping
- Principle, Structure and Advantages of Solar Photovoltaic Water Pump System
- What Does It Need to Install the Solar Panel for Home Use
- Application and Characteristics of Solar Water Pump with Battery Backup
- What Is a Solar Water Pump?
- Some Details about EV CHARGING CABLES
- Introduction and Types of EV Chargers
- How Many Standards Does EV Charging Cable Have?
- Hangzhou Jayuan EV Charging cable
- What Issues Should Be Considered when Designing EV charging cables?
- How to Clean Solar Panels in Home Photovoltaic Power Plants?
- How Does the Solar Submersible Pump Work? Is It Easy to Install and Maintain?
- Skills and Requirements for Daily Maintenance of Wires in EV Charging Pile
- The Material Introduction and Standardization Direction of EV Electric Charging Cables
- The Working Principle and Classification of Solar Submersible Pumps
- Safety Performance Requirements for EV Charging Cable
- Attention and Functional Requirements of EV Charging Cable
- Principle and Classification of Electric Car Charger Adapter
- How to Select EV Charging Cable?
- Which is More Efficient, an EV Car Home Charger or a Charging Pile?
- How to Choose the Cable Type of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile?
- Requirements for Outdoor Use and Selection of the Cable of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Certification Requirements and Main Performance Parameters of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles for Cables
- What Are the Wiring Requirements for Mobile Electric Vehicle Charging?
- What Are the Advantages of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cable?
- The Material Introduction of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Charging Cable
- Characteristics and Composition of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile
- What Are the Technical Requirements for Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cables?
- What Are the Cable Reference Standards for Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- Company News
- Industry News
- Exhibitions & Events