With today's society facing tremendous pressure on energy and the environment, people are constantly seeking clean energy to replace traditional fuels in order to improve the deteriorating traffic emissions status. As a result, the emergence and application of new energy electric vehicles have gradually become the focus of attention of governments and car manufacturers. The development and construction of new energy electric vehicles and power distribution facilities are key national development projects, and the market demand for electric vehicle charging pile has greatly increased.
Ⅰ. Functional characteristics of electric vehicle charging pile
The electric vehicle charging pile should be able to determine whether the charging connector and electric vehicle charging pile cable are correctly connected. When the charging connector is correctly connected to the electric vehicle battery system, the electric vehicle charging pile is allowed to start the charging process. When the electric vehicle charging pile detects that the connection with the electric vehicle battery system is abnormal, it immediately stops charging and sends an alarm message.
Electric vehicle charging piles should have charging protection functions: abnormal communication protection, insulation resistance check protection, emergency shutdown protection, abnormal charging current protection, abnormal charging capacity, abnormal voltage protection, leakage protection, charging gun over temperature protection, battery temperature abnormal protection .
Correspondingly, as the current carrier between the electric vehicle and the charging pile, the EV charging cable needs to transmit information between the two and control the charging. On the basis of ensuring excellent insulation performance, It has high aging resistance, heat resistance, oil resistance, weather resistance and other properties. Because it is often bent and dragged during use, the flexibility and mechanical properties of the cable are also required.
Ⅱ. The use environment of EV charging cable
EV charging cable can be used indoors or outdoors. When used outdoors, EV charging cable should meet the erosion of high temperature, cold, sunlight, rain, and automobile oils. This requires the cable to have anti-ultraviolet, ozone, and Special properties such as high and low temperature resistance and chemical attack.
With the help of OEM manufacturing unit and expert team, JAYUAN can provide customers with the best service. We are very proud of our work, especially design, product quality and after-sales service to ensure that we serve our customers wholeheartedly throughout the process and long-term.
Our products are exported to Europe, the Middle East, Africa and other regions of the world. Our experienced employees and certified products ensure the satisfaction of end users. Our charging solutions include complete solar system charging, and can be customized according to each customer's requirements. If you have any needs, please feel free to contact us.
- Hangzhou Jayuan Industrial Company Limited Electric Vehicle Charging
- Solar Water Pump for Agriculture
- EV Charging Cable Types
- Some Basic Knowledge about Solar Panels
- Polycrystalline and Multicrystalline Solar Panels
- Solar Panel for Home Use
- What Are the Factors That Affect the Price of Rural Solar Street Lights?
- How to Choose the Right LED Solar Street Lamp?
- What Parameters Should Be Paid Attention to when Purchasing Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Special Attention to in the Use of Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Attention to when Choosing LED Solar Street Lights?
- Solution and Application of Solar Water Pump Irrigation System
- The Best Portable Solar Panels of 2021
- Why Are Portable Solar Panels Very Suitable for RV and Camping?
- Advantages of Using Solar Panels in Camping
- Principle, Structure and Advantages of Solar Photovoltaic Water Pump System
- What Does It Need to Install the Solar Panel for Home Use
- Application and Characteristics of Solar Water Pump with Battery Backup
- What Is a Solar Water Pump?
- Some Details about EV CHARGING CABLES
- Introduction and Types of EV Chargers
- How Many Standards Does EV Charging Cable Have?
- Hangzhou Jayuan EV Charging cable
- What Issues Should Be Considered when Designing EV charging cables?
- How to Clean Solar Panels in Home Photovoltaic Power Plants?
- How Does the Solar Submersible Pump Work? Is It Easy to Install and Maintain?
- Skills and Requirements for Daily Maintenance of Wires in EV Charging Pile
- The Material Introduction and Standardization Direction of EV Electric Charging Cables
- The Working Principle and Classification of Solar Submersible Pumps
- Safety Performance Requirements for EV Charging Cable
- Attention and Functional Requirements of EV Charging Cable
- Principle and Classification of Electric Car Charger Adapter
- How to Select EV Charging Cable?
- Which is More Efficient, an EV Car Home Charger or a Charging Pile?
- How to Choose the Cable Type of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile?
- Requirements for Outdoor Use and Selection of the Cable of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Certification Requirements and Main Performance Parameters of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles for Cables
- What Are the Wiring Requirements for Mobile Electric Vehicle Charging?
- What Are the Advantages of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cable?
- The Material Introduction of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Charging Cable
- Characteristics and Composition of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile
- What Are the Technical Requirements for Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cables?
- What Are the Cable Reference Standards for Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- Company News
- Industry News
- Exhibitions & Events