The use of electric vehicles has increased over the years, leading to changes in the operation of electric vehicle chargers. Due to its extensive use, most people require cables that are capable of charging the vehicle at a faster rate. This requirement has led the global market for charging cables for electric vehicles to grow rapidly.
Whether you want to charge your electric vehicle at home, at work, or at a public terminal, one choice is critical: the plug in the charging station must match the plug in your car. More precisely, the cable that depends on the charging station of your vehicle must have the correct plug for the two to return. That makes sense, doesn't it? There are four types of outlets, two for alternating current (AC) that allow charging up to 43 kW and two for direct current (DC) that allow fast charging up to 350 kW.
Let's start with AC. There are two types of AC outlets:
Type 1 is a single phase outlet and is standard for American and Asian electric vehicles. It allows you to charge your car at a speed of up to 7.4 kW, depending on the charging power of your car and the capacity of the network.
Type 2 outputs are 3-phase outputs because they have three additional wires to pass current. So naturally they can charge your car faster. At home, the highest charging power rate is 22kW, while public charging stations can have a charging power of up to 43 kW, always depending on the charging power of your car and the capacity of the network charging sockets for electric cars.
There are two types of outlets for DC charging:
CHAdeMO: This fast charging system was developed in Japan and allows very high charging capacities as well as bi-directional charging. Currently, Asian manufacturers are leading the way by offering compatible electric cars at a CHAdeMO price. It allows charger up to 100 kW.
CCS - The CCS socket is an improved version of the Type 2 socket, with two additional power contacts for fast charging. Supports AC and DC charging. It allows charging at a speed of up to 350 kW.
- Hangzhou Jayuan Industrial Company Limited Electric Vehicle Charging
- Solar Water Pump for Agriculture
- EV Charging Cable Types
- Some Basic Knowledge about Solar Panels
- Polycrystalline and Multicrystalline Solar Panels
- Solar Panel for Home Use
- What Are the Factors That Affect the Price of Rural Solar Street Lights?
- How to Choose the Right LED Solar Street Lamp?
- What Parameters Should Be Paid Attention to when Purchasing Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Special Attention to in the Use of Solar Street Lights?
- What Aspects Should Be Paid Attention to when Choosing LED Solar Street Lights?
- Solution and Application of Solar Water Pump Irrigation System
- The Best Portable Solar Panels of 2021
- Why Are Portable Solar Panels Very Suitable for RV and Camping?
- Advantages of Using Solar Panels in Camping
- Principle, Structure and Advantages of Solar Photovoltaic Water Pump System
- What Does It Need to Install the Solar Panel for Home Use
- Application and Characteristics of Solar Water Pump with Battery Backup
- What Is a Solar Water Pump?
- Some Details about EV CHARGING CABLES
- Introduction and Types of EV Chargers
- How Many Standards Does EV Charging Cable Have?
- Hangzhou Jayuan EV Charging cable
- What Issues Should Be Considered when Designing EV charging cables?
- How to Clean Solar Panels in Home Photovoltaic Power Plants?
- How Does the Solar Submersible Pump Work? Is It Easy to Install and Maintain?
- Skills and Requirements for Daily Maintenance of Wires in EV Charging Pile
- The Material Introduction and Standardization Direction of EV Electric Charging Cables
- The Working Principle and Classification of Solar Submersible Pumps
- Safety Performance Requirements for EV Charging Cable
- Attention and Functional Requirements of EV Charging Cable
- Principle and Classification of Electric Car Charger Adapter
- How to Select EV Charging Cable?
- Which is More Efficient, an EV Car Home Charger or a Charging Pile?
- How to Choose the Cable Type of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile?
- Requirements for Outdoor Use and Selection of the Cable of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles
- Certification Requirements and Main Performance Parameters of Electric Vehicle Charging Piles for Cables
- What Are the Wiring Requirements for Mobile Electric Vehicle Charging?
- What Are the Advantages of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cable?
- The Material Introduction of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Charging Cable
- Characteristics and Composition of Electric Vehicle Charging Pile
- What Are the Technical Requirements for Electric Vehicle Charging Pile Cables?
- What Are the Cable Reference Standards for Electric Vehicle Charging Piles?
- Company News
- Industry News
- Exhibitions & Events